|Name:|| Ask and I may tell.... |
|Details:|| 29 years old (Virgo), Male, Single, Straight |
|Location:|| Luton, United Kingdom |
|In my own words|
I'm just a normal geeza really. Like going out with the boys, having a few (too many) beers, football and all sports in general, going to the gym etc. Feel free to send me a message or whatever you do on here. I'm not rude, so I'll send you a message back.
a poem by heyder luton
1 of my fav heyderators is a bloke called luton gezzer i think hes cool hes a bit like me with the ladys he makes them drool, hes a proper man like me he thinks woman are second class they belong in the kitchen and when we want we take there ass, now if i had to say 1 thing bad about him it would be his hair bit scruffy like a dog when he goes out at the weekend hes like sonic the hedgehog, but apart from that this lad is sound sound as what you say i say sound as a pound
tags: lord heyder
|My Pet Hate...|
1) Rude and ignorant people who generally lack manners.
2) "Rudeboys" & "Rudegirls" who play music out of their mobile phone.
3) People who spit for no reason. It's disgusting.
4) Smelly people. There is no excuse for poor hygiene.
5) Those who live on benefits and can't be bothered to get a job.
6) The British Judicial System. It's pathetic.
7) White sport socks. Especially on women.
8) Ppl hoo talk n txt lik dis innit m8. Talk and text properly, please!
Going out with the lads, having a laugh etc.
Makes me happy
Seeing my friends and family happy.
Makes me sad
Seeing my friends and family sad.
Not met her yet, obviously.
None really - aside from being too honest & blunt
I don't smoke
I like to get drunk
I don't use drugs
White / Caucasian
Still got it.
Chinese, Indian, Mexican and Italian.
House, Garage, RnB, Hip Hop - I'm easy really.
Soccer AM, Eastenders, Only Fools and Horses.
Who wrote the phone book? Cracking read that is!
Goodfellas, Scarface, Godfather, Lock Stock etc.
Night Club / Bar
I go out all over the place!
Friends and Family
Last logged on Cool Tools™ only
Visitors 32,045 visitors